nedelja, 18. december 2016

What I'm reading + NOTD pt. 49


I think I did it. I managed to read every book of Agatha Christie that was translated in Slovene language. What now? Read the rest of them in English.

In They Do it with Mirrors is Miss Marple solving the crime. A man is shot at in a juvenile reform home - but someone else dies...Miss Marple senses danger when she visits a friend living in a Victorian mansion which doubles as a rehabilitation centre for delinquents. Her fears are confirmed when a youth fires a revolver at the administrator, Lewis Serrocold. Neither is injured. But a mysterious visitor, Mr Gilbrandsen, is less fortunate - shot dead simultaneously in another part of the building. Pure coincidence?



The nail polish is a recent limited edition Neo-Natured from Catrice. The name of the nail polish is WALDEN's Leaf Letter and it was my boyfriend bought it for me, just because. Now, if he would read my blog I would day how nice of him, but as he doesn't bother, why bother with the praising him :D 

I really like the colour, but the brush strokes are visible, like it has some kind of frost finish, but it's not as bad, which is a plus. Two coats were needed for full opacity, no problem with the application.



Have a great day!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar