ponedeljek, 31. december 2018

My reading plan for 2019


The year that is coming is going to be different than any other year before, so I guess my reading plan that I have for every year will have to change. My reading plan so far has been to read at least 2 books a month, so 24 books in total in a year, although I always read more, but my minimum is set at 24. 

For the year 2019 I have a plan of one book a month, so 12 books in total. But since I have no idea how my life will change, I won’t' be disappointed if I don't reach this goal. And children’s' books count to, or not? 

In regard of my blog, I don't think I'd have time to update it, but hey, I don't think anyone will miss it, since it was more for me than anyone else, I think, I have a feeling that I’m talking to myself. 


So, the true plan for 2019 is to have a good year and manage the new and exciting things without stress and go with the flow. 

To everyone who reads here I wish a happy new year!


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar