nedelja, 30. december 2018

China Glaze Ruby Pumps



If I would have to choose just one nail polish that perfectly describes Christmas and Christmas holidays, I would say Ruby Pumps by China Glaze.


 It is also the nail polish that I wear most frequently around Christmas and New Year. It has tiny red glitter in a red base. One coat leans more towards pink side, but with two coats it becomes the perfect sparky red.


 The application is ok, no problems with it whatsoever, here I applied it over the peel off base, because the removal can be a problem with all the glitter. I also put a top coat over for a shinier effect, without the top coat it becomes somehow dull.

 Just look at it, perfect Christmassy nail polish :)


 Have a great day and happy hollidays!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar