torek, 19. september 2017

Catrice ICONails Gel Lacquer in 07 Meet Me At Coral Island

Autumn is just around the corner, I can feel it in the air already for a while now, but at least on the calendar summer is still here, so today I have for you a very summery nail polish.

The ICONails are no longer a novelty in Catrice assortment, but this is my first ICONails nail polish. I admired them in the shop, but I just couldn't decide which colour should I pick. I just don't want any dupes in my collection. This one was a birthday gift, and I'm happy for that, as I believe I couldn't pick a colour. The colour I have is Meet Me At Coral Island.




This is what Catrice says: Lasts up to 7 days – without a top coat! The innovative nail polish formula ensures a perfect gel-shine finish and maximum durability on the nails. Thanks to the GLOSS SEAL’RTM technology, the nail polishes have a spectacular high-shine finish. The shock-shield complex offers a perfect balance of elasticity and stability for optimal resistance against chipping and a long durability of up to 7 days. The ICONails Gel Lacquers are enriched with acai oil, which provides pampering care for the natural nails in addition to intensive colour – Colour & Care at its best!




The square cap of the brush is removable, so you can hold it easily while applying it. The application is ok, the brush is quite big, but fortunately not too thick.

About the claim that it last up to 7 days. On me it last just about any other nail polish, so one, maximum two days, with this one I didn't see any difference. But it's ok, I'm used to short wear time, unfortunately.







All in all, it's a nice nail polish and I will definitely buy some other colours.

Have a great day!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar