ponedeljek, 16. januar 2017

Catrice Peel Off base coat and Trend It Up Holo Dimension nail polish in 030


In the 2016 we got a new brand of drugstore make up in our stores. It's Trend It Up and it DM's own brand. The prices are in the range of Essence cosmetics, and such should be also the quality. What I have bought is just this nail polish and a mascara, which is nothing special.



I was so happy when I saw that Catrice is bringing a peel off nail polish with their seasonal update (this nail polish is from their spring/summer update and not the latest winter update). I have a lot of glitter nail polishes but I don't wear them because the removal is a pain in the ass really. But now I can wear them again.


                           

On the Catrice site it says that this 2in1 basecoat has “holy grail” potential. It not only contains caring ingredients like argan oil and panthenol, but also allows colour and effect nail polishes to be peeled off effortlessly. It leaves the surface of the nails clean and well-groomed without the need for nail polish remover and cotton wool pads. The water-based, white formula becomes transparent when it dries and thus provides the perfect base for colour and effect nail polishes. Just apply one, thin layer of the Peel Off & Protecting Base Coat, let it dry and then apply any effect or nail colour polish on top.


I have no problems with the application of this base nail polish, it even dries quite quickly. It protects my nails just fine from the vile glitter :) The only problem I have with this that is not durable. From my nails it begins to chip in one day. But to tell you the truth I kind of anticipated the results. When I peel the nail polish off it comes off without the problem and usually all in one piece. For me is more important the easy removal of the glitter that the longevity of the nail polish, so I can live with this negative quality.

                          


I put the Trend It Up nail polish over the peel off base because sometimes the removal of the holo polishes is not the easiest. The colour is nice, but it's sheer. I had to apply three coats to achieve the opacity you see on the photos. Other than that I had no problem with the application, the brush is wide enough and similar to Catrice's brushes. I just wish I picked the shade 020. I wanted this colour, but there was a mix up on the stand and the shade 020 was missing so I picked the wrong colour. Stupid me. I wanted a darker colour than 030, but now it is what it is.

                          

And here are some bonus photos of my cats together with the nail polish. They just had to check what I was doing :)

                    

                    

                    

Have a great day!

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar